Friday, March 27, 2015

7 Years of Blogging!

Well, happy blog-birthday to The Ts!
first blog photo I ever posted
Yep, I started this blog March 27, 2008.  I have to say, I'm glad I've stuck with it.

I looked up my blog stats to see which posts have seen the most "traffic" since the beginning.  The internet is a funny place, so the list is pretty random.  Still, as you might expect, all of them are from since we moved to Luxembourg in mid-2012.

So here they are, the top 7 posts in 7 years:

7. The Great "Creche Vivante" Adventure
6. No-Car Update: We Bought a Car
5. 2012 Holiday Recap: Our First Christmas and New Year in Luxembourg
4. Luxembourg Museums: Mudam and Dräi Eechelen
3. Nancy, France
2. The 3 Magic Cs of Luxembourg

(drum roll)

1. Why Minimalists Bought a Ping-Pong Table

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just discovered your blog and I am loving it! I am from Spain, and moving to Lux next September to start my first job, so I find this site really useful. Keep up the good work!