Sunday, April 18, 2010

Daphne's Door Signs

Scene: After dinner. Rosie's gone to the gym. The kids are playing in the living room while Pete tries to squeeze in a bit of MBA homework after a long day at work.

Daphne: Daddy, I'd like to make a sign for my door.
Pete: (looking at computer screen) Sure, sweetie, go ahead.
Daphne: Daddy, can I use this pen?
Pete: (looking at computer screen) Sure, baby.

Everyone goes about his/her business for several minutes. Upstairs for bath time, Daphne is eager to show her daddy the door signs she made.

With a Sharpie.

Authorized by Daddy.

(For the record, I don't share a room with James. "James just needs Mommy's help more")




4 comments:

connie88s said...

love it love it love it!!!!!

Bethany Fegles Photography said...

OH NO!!! Way too funny. Sort of. ;)

Dana said...

:) So will Pete be repainting?

Unknown said...

Hilarious! I love it, too....