Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Meanwhile...



These days without Pete are just dragging by, but we're hanging in there (thank you, everyone who's helping me out!). On Sunday, I took the kids and my parents to the annual Tigard Balloon Festival a couple blocks from our house at Cook Park. You can only see the hot air balloons very early in the morning and late at night, so we missed out on that, but Daphne had a grand ol' time at the "Safety Safari" and the carnival (her first). Above, Daphne's inside a trailer set up for a fire safety demo. She walked in an said "I found a new home!" Here are a few more shots from the day:


The ultimate "time out." (She closed both doors)

Daphne donning one of many freebees

James chewing said freebee


By far, Daphne's favorite ride (decidedly NOT a freebee)


Note the name of this teddy bear -- so James made a cameo on this one in spirit! I didn't even notice until looking back at the photo.

No comments: